What is Arabica Coffee?: Arabica Coffee is the most popular type of coffee. It is a type of coffee made from the beans of the Coffea Arabica Plant. Arabica makes up 60% or more of coffee production in the world which originated in the southwestern highlands of Ethiopia.
Why the name Arabica?
Arabica Coffee is thus named because way back in the 7th century, the beans from Ethiopia to lower Arabia. The beans were previously crushed and mixed with fat and eaten as a stimulant by the Oromo Tribe, in Ethiopia.
But the term Coffee was born, once they arrived in Arabia. For the first time, the Arab Scholars written about it as a brewed beverage, which helped them during prolonged work hours. It is from here that coffee spread around the world.
To sum up, as coffee beans were brewed into a delicious beverage for the first time in Arabia, that’s why the name Arabica Coffee.
How does Arabica Coffee in Dubai taste like?
Arabica Coffee have a flavor which is slightly on the sweeter side, with hints of chocolate, nuts and caramel. Also, you might find some hints of berries and fruits. It’s a little bitter and also slightly acidic. The sweet flavors of Arabica Coffee in Dubai might be brought out even more if it’s a cold brewing coffee.
The degree to which you notice the flavors largely depends on the type of roast you choose. The balance of the above flavors can also be affected by the soil composition in which the beans are grown and also the area. To help conserve those yummy flavor notes, you should store the coffee beans properly so that they stay nice and fresh.
How is Arabica Coffee Grown?
The Arabica Coffee Plant also known as the Coffea Arabica, cannot grow in harsh climates, and also cannot withstand frost. Humid conditions are preferred by them. They like to be grown in the shade and a temperature range between 15 degree Celsius and 24 degree Celsius is the ideal temperature for their growth.
Arabica Coffee in Dubai is usually grown at elevations of around 1900 + feet above sea level. It matures at about 7 years of age, and likes to be grown on hillsides.
Benefits of Arabica Coffee in Dubai:-
(1) Has anti-oxidants that protects the body: In order to ensure that you get rid of the free radicals in the body, Arabica Coffee has antioxidant properties like Phenolic Acids. This type of Coffee also reduces the chances of acquiring liver and endometrial cancer or any other cancer related diseases concerning the skin, mouth and pharynx.
(2) Lowers Glucose Level: Arabica Coffee can line up as a potential treatment for diabetes as it was found to reduce the glucose levels when research was conducted on diabetic rats.
(3) Reduced Chance of Tooth Cavities: Arabica Coffee fights with the bacteria, Lactobacillus Acidophilus, which is responsible for causing tooth cavities. According to researches, caffeine, together with the Chlorogenic Acid is responsible for this.
(4) Elevates the level of metabolism in the body.
(5) On account of the caffeine present in Arabica Coffee in Dubai, you can stay focused and alert. During exams, most students use them to keep them awake.
(6) Vitamins and Minerals are present in trace amounts, which includes magnesium, manganese, niacin, riboflavin, and potassium.
(7) It ensures that you are hydrated all time, as it contains 95% water. It contains high levels of Potassium and low levels of Sodium which helps in balancing the body fluids and thus control the hydration in the human body.
Not only does Arabica Coffeeserve you when you feel cold or maybe when you are on a date, but it has several unmatched health benefits, as mentioned above, which helps you to keep your body disease free. So, just get hold of the best Arabica Coffee in Dubai from a trusted seller and observe the change it can bring in your life.